Phentermine Information – Quite a large number of people are suffering from obesity problems these days and are in search of quickest ways to loosen their extra weight. There is actually no specific reason of how obesity originates but there are ways how you can get rid of it. Many popular ways are regular exercising, limited diet plans, surgeries and diet pills. Each of the above processes are time consuming except liposuction and surgery where it can be provide immediate relief but they are costliest processes not suitable for every class of people. So to lose your extra immediately a brilliant weight loss pill came into focus known as Phentermine.
What Is Phentermine?
Phentermine is an anti-obesity drug and an awesome weight loss as well as appetite suppressant pill. Phentermine is known since the year 1959. It works fine when used in conjunction with certain weight loss diet plan, regular exercise. But before everything you have to maintain your overeating to a certain limit. Phentermine is available in various forms like tablets and capsules. It is also called as anorectics as the main working principle is to decrease one’s appetite. It is advised for a limited use and in co-ordination with healthy diet and exercise otherwise it will not be much effective.
How Phentermine Works
Each and every activity of our body is controlled by our brain. But do you know which region of brain controls our nervous system? It is called as hypothalamus gland that controls many activities like body temperature, sleep and the important one our appetite also. Phentermine helps in stimulating the neurotransmitters released from hypothalamus gland which end up reducing the appetite. The neurotransmitter or the chemical messenger thus released signals a fight or flight response which reduces human hunger. The whole process doesn’t end here as Phentermine also works outside the brain by releasing epinephrine or adrenaline which in turn helps in breakdown of unwanted fat cells. Apart from these the main aim of this awesome diet pill still remains to reduce hunger.
Precautions Before Using Phentermine
Phentermine is used as a short tem weight loss program but still certain things you must be aware of before or after using it.
- It is always important to visit your family doctor regularly and informing him if the treatment is helping or not to stay away from the side effects.
- Stick to a particular diet pill and never indulge the habit of using two to three similar diet pills together.
- Generally all these medicines come with a habit forming tendency. If it’s not working then don’t just carry on rather consult your doctor immediately.
- Using phentermine during pregnancy can affect your baby. So it’s always better to use an effective way of birth control when under the course if weight loss. In case you have become pregnant inform your doctor.
- Immediately stop using you are facing certain problems after using this diet pill like chest pain, inability to exercise, fainting, swelling of legs or any other parts or trouble in breathing properly.
Other things you should keep in mind like stop consuming alcohol, smoking or any other drugs. For diabetic patients it can affect the blood sugar levels. The use of this pill can result into certain minor problems like dizziness, lightheaded or uneasy feeling.
How Long Should You Take Phentermine?
Phentermine is a good and effective oral weight loss product which has helped many people to recover from obesity and excessive weight problems, but still taking it for a long time is very risky for health. That’s why doctors always prescribe the duration of the treatment so that it would not be able to create any negative health issues. Doctors will suggest the treatment duration on the basis of patient’s health condition, age and their family background. The duration of the treatment will vary from person to person due to its addictive nature and potential side effects. Generally doctors will prescribe it for 3 to 6 weeks for initial treatment of obesity. After that this process will continue with diet and exercise but one thing should remember that the length of the treatment cannot be exceed 12 weeks.
Phentermine Side Effects And Suggestion When It Occurred:
Phentermine is an oral capsule which will help you to burn the fat cells but it can result into some side effects also, but if they occur then medical attention is compulsory. Some side effects are very common which do not need any medical attention. Those problems are automatically solved after few days once body is able to adjust the medicine. Like high body temperature, increase in blood pressure and pulse rate, heart palpitations, dry mouth due to dehydration, mood swing, diarrhea, headache, dizziness, itching, skin rash, sleeplessness, painful menstrual periods, chest pain, breathing problems etc. are not good symptoms. Dehydration may cause some heart diseases due to heart over working issues.
If these kinds of side effects occur then it is compulsory to stop taking pills and consult with some health care professionals who can recommend the ways to prevent or reducing those side effects. Also there are other ways present to minimize the side effects, i.e. consuming a good amount of water because dehydration is the main reason behind all health problems, so drink maximum amount of water so that the fluid proportion of body remain balanced.
How To Store Phentermine?
The phentermine container should be tightly locked and kept in a place out of reach of children. It should be stored in normal room temperature and keep it away from excessive heat and moisture, because it may damage the effect of. Never use the out-dated pills and consult with your doctor for the proper disposal of Phentermine.
As you can see Phentermine diet pill is a short term weight loss pill as well as very much effective in shedding extra pounds. It can perform better only in conjunction of regular exercise and proper diet but leaving all bad eating habits. Taking care of all its precautions and with regular medical checkup you are on your way healthy and much quicker weight loss.
Other Interesting Topic: Why People Fail To Lose Weight With Phentermine
If you are considering taking Phentermine then it is important to consider whether it could react with any medication that you are currently taking. Now, Phentermine is a product which is generally fairly safe to use with most medications, although there are a few which have given cause for concern over the past few years. On this list I want to run through a few of the more ‘popular’ medications that Phentermine has been known to react with. It is important that if your medication is on this list that you avoid taking the supplement until you have spoken to your doctor:
List of medication to avoid when taking Phentermine
- Aspirin: In a few circumstances Phentermine has been known to react with Aspirin and other ‘brand names’ of this drug. In some people it can cause shortness of breath, chest pains, or even severe heart problems. Many people do take aspirin with Phentermine without any issues, although if you have suffered from problems in the past then it is not recommended.
- Tramadol: This is a very popular medication. It is advised that you do not take Phentermine with it if you are of the older generation. It is also advised that the two are not taken in conjunction if you have a history of seizures or headaches. It is especially important that you do not combine the two medications with alcohol as this has been known to cause severe drowsiness.
- Fluoxetine: This is an especially dangerous drug to take in combination with Phentermine in some circumstances. This is because those who take the two together have found that they often have ‘racing thoughts’, increased agitation and nervousness as well as shaking. Perhaps the most dangerous though is that it can lead to a condition known as ‘serotonin syndrome’ which can actually lead to a coma or death. I would never under any circumstance recommend that you take the drugs together due to this risk. Most drugs that end in ‘oxetine’ could have the same effect. This includes the common ‘Duloxetine’
- Codeine: This is a popular painkiller which can often be purchased over the counter from a pharmacist. Taking this in combination with Phentermine can lead to serious heart problems, mild dizziness and swelling of the extremities. If you are in pain whilst you are taking Phentermine then you should talk to your doctor or your pharmacist who will be able to make recommendations on which drugs you will be able to take to help alleviate it somewhat.
- Glaucoma Medication: This is more down to the fact that Phentermine should not be taken by people with Glaucoma due to its serious side effects in these circumstances. You should therefore not be taking it with any medication that is used to treat this condition.
As mentioned previously, this is a very brief guide to medications which could react with Phentermine. With thousands of different drugs on the market it is highly likely that there are a number of them out there which could react with the supplement. If you are concerned then I suggest that you either carry out a search online or get in touch with your doctor before starting a course of Phentermine.
Millions and millions of people after using diet products end up without getting any positive results but despair spending billions on them. Every health conscious person likes to stay fit and fine but only few are successful. Now you must be wondering why only few have the success while others are abandoned to lose weight. Most of the people choose wrong diet pill or use it in an incorrect way. Diet pill such as Phentermine is well known in losing quick weight but some people fail to get benefited from the effects of the diet pill.
Some of the reasons why people fail to lose weight with Phentermine
1. Each and every diet pill is not good for health rather than losing unnecessary weight sometimes you have to experience the adverse effects of it. Phentermine has shown some dangerous side effects like
- Difficulty in breathing
- Pain in body parts
- Weakness and inability to do work
- Dizziness as well as minor fainting
- Swelling of body parts like legs
- Skin and lips become bluish
All these effects make it uneasy for someone to continue using Phentermine.
2. It can increase the blood pressure levels and heart rate which in turn causes many heart related problems and sometimes heart attack also. So the persons with high blood pressure and weaker heart shouldn’t opt for this diet pill.
3. People forget Phentermine is used as a short term weight losing drug which significantly helps in shedding unnecessary fat but it is considered as a habit forming drug. It becomes more problematic once you become addicted to it resulting into many problems. Most doctors prescribe it for just three to six weeks as it is not a long term solution to weight loss.
4. Lack of exercising daily leads to improper results. It is already advised by the doctors that only consuming Phentermine regularly will not help you lose weight rather it works with the conjunction of exercise and a healthy diet. Once you fail to control your eating habits no weight loss pill is going to work till then. Therefore it becomes an important issue to ignore all the junk foods.
5. Say a big no to all the bad habits like smoking, consuming alcohol and any other drug addictions you are having. Otherwise these will again and again stand before Phentermine, so using the diet pill will be wastage of time and money.
6. Another important factor to notice while losing your weight is the right amount of calories your body needs and the amount of calories you are consuming. You should notice the amount of calorie intake and maintain the diet accordingly. With Phentermine diet pill which acts as an appetite suppressant, failing to control your other body needs can make you pay afterwards.
7. Sleeplessness is another reason why you fail to lose your weight while using Phentermine. Sleeplessness can be considered as side effects of Phentermine which leads to stimulate appetite and craving for food increases.